Ministry of Communications and Information Technologies of Azerbaijan Republic
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Institute of Cybernetics of ANAS
Institute of Information Technology
Baku State University
1. Unpublished materials on current scientific issues in accordance with Conference lines are accepted.
2. The paper of no more that 4 pages including tables, images and references must be presented in electronic form after registration in www.pci2008.science.az.
3. Paper format: paper title, first name and last name of author, title of organization, city, country, e-mail of author.
4. Actuality, the statement of the problem and methods of its resolution, scientific novelty and practical value of educts must be reflected in the paper.
5. The paper prepared in Microsoft Word, portrait orientation – A4 (margin from the top, bottom, left and right – 3 cm), style – Normal, font – Times New Roman (size – 11), first line indentation – 1 cm, line spacing – single. Formulas are typed in Equation editor with default parameters.
6. Speakers must be having slides in Microsoft PowerPoint (format – "On-screen Show").
Download the example of paper – example.doc (82 KB)
Papers that passed through reviewing will be published prior to commencement of conference in Proceedings and posted on this site.
|June 1, 2008||– registration and papers admission deadline for Azerbaijan speakers|
|June 10, 2008||– registration and papers admission deadline for foreign speakers|
|June 16-30, 2008||– papers admission notification|
|September 1, 2008||– posting of Conference Working Program on www.pci2008.science.az|
|September 9, 2008||– arrival day|
|September 10-12, 2008||– working days of the Conference|
|September 13, 2008||– departure day|
Organization fee (includes Proceedings publishing and cultural program) for all of the Conference participant compensate by the organizers. Food and living costs are paid for by the participants independently.